Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to Training Lab International’s website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The Term ‘Training Lab International’ or 'TLI' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Training Lab International Pte.Ltd. which is a registered company in Singapore (Biz.Reg.No.201543351C). The term 'you' or ‘your’refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following generalterms & conditions:
- Care has been taken in developing this website. TLI does not warrant that the functional aspects of this website will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- The contents of this website are for your information and use only. It is subject to changes without notice.
- It shall be your own responsibility for the use of any information or materials or links on this website, for which TLI shall not be liable in the event that any services or products or information available through this website does not meet your specific requirements.
- In any event, our services listed are incorrect due to errors of any kind, TLI reserves the rights to refuse or cancel any registrations done by you for that service.
- This website contains materials which is owned by or permitted to us. These materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and contents. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright act, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Without the prior written permission of TLI, except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the right to make changes to this website and its contents at any time without notice.
Your feedback is always valued. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our services, please email us at email@example.com